Office Assistant and Reservations Specialist | Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
We are hiring for one full-time seasonal Office Assistant position from June 11 – Sep 10, 2024.
Welcome to Tamarack! We are an RV park and vacation rental facility in Coeur d’Alene, ID. Our mission at Tamarack RV Park is to provide outstanding customer service, immaculate cabins and campsites, and sparkling clean bathrooms and laundry. Come learn the hospitality/travel industry from the inside out! Flexibility, energy, and awesome customer service are key!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out daily office routine
- Manage RV reservations
- Manage RV guest relations
- Answer phones
- Monitor the park to make sure guests are in the right spots and connected to the right utilities
- Assist walk-in’s to find a site
- Fill propane tanks
- Confirm reservations
- Reply to emails
- Assist guests with cable TV set up
- Email notices
- Handle wifi issues
- Manage storage shed rentals
- Vacation Cabins
- Monitor Airbnb, Vrbo, and CampLife bookings daily
- Monitor cleaning schedule
- Alternate cleaning vacation cabins with other staff as scheduled by Manager
- Assist with laundry
- Maintain social media
- Email notices re: park policies (pets on a leash, picking up after pets, biking only on roads, quiet after 10 pm) & documenting in guest profile notes
Skills and Experience
- Dedicated and hard-working
- A get it done attitude
- Willing to tackle any project
- Good with people
- Extremely comfortable with technology
- Comfortable with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Keep
- All staff must live on site
- The Tamarack staff is a non-smoking, non-drinking community
- This is a full-time summer position for the months of June – Sept 2024 (dates are flexible).
- Must be available for Iron Man June 23 – 25 and the 4th of July weekend.
- Duties will also include alternating “on-call” weeknights and Saturday’s on a schedule as negotiated with the Park manager, and sharing duties with other park employees.
Work Hours and Benefits
- This is a full-time position – 40hr/week
- Compensation is hourly at the rate of $16-$18/hr
- Evening call pays $10 plus hourly
- Saturday call pays $25 plus hourly
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Your subject line should read Job Applicant for Tamarack RV Park.